bEUjo Web App
Your bullet journal for European projects
Welcome to bEUjo Web App
The bEUjo+ Web App aims to provide a set of training tools that meet the needs of efficient, flexible, playful, and user-friendly organisational self-training tools dedicated to Erasmus+ KA2 (future) projects’ managers and coordinators. It has a dual function:
- Educational – it offers a real professional self-training for (new) project managers and coordinators by guiding them through each area’s learning path; the aim is to enable them to develop the methods, skills, and responses required to succeed in this position and to understand the rules and principles of the KA2 Erasmus+ projects.
- Organisational – it allows newcomers to organise their work by guiding them through key areas of the development and implementation of KA2 projects:
- Drafting a proposal
- Managing & reporting
- Outputs development
- Engagement of target audiences & stakeholders
- Promotion & dissemination
- Evaluation & impact generation
The target groups of the bEUjo+ Web App are both experienced project managers and coordinators who transmit their know-how to newcomers and therefore also trainees and/or new employees learning this position.
The basis for the development of the bEUjo+ Web App is the Bullet Journal® (or BuJo for short) created by Ryder Carroll, a digital product designer and author. The BuJo is a methodology, best described as a mindfulness practice disguised as a productivity system. It is designed to help practitioners organise their “what” while they remain mindful of their “why”.
To know more about the bEUjo+ project, please visit the project website at https://beujoproject.eu